TEST BANKS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY »
We have development and updated banks for test mechanical systems used in cars as: rims, tires, shock absorbers, alternators, radiators, windscreen, elevators, locks, doors, trunks, among others..
- Design and construction of bank to measure the vibration in the shock absorber, using a sensor to detect noise accelerometer in parts with failure.
- Update frameworks of hydraulic servo software, hardware, and control system for test phase and rejection of shock absorbers.
- Construction of motorized actuator with two degrees of freedom (rotation and translation) with measurement of force and moment, for proof of life on locks, latches and doorknobs.
- Design, construction and implementation of software for computer to test automotive locks.
- Design, construction and implementation of software and equipment to produce a cloud of dust and evaluate hermetic sealing in equipment and manufactured parts.